Do you want to write for gadgetsandwearables.com and promote your own site? We are always looking for new authors.
If you like to write about activity trackers, fitness gadgets, wearable devices or new technology in the health sector, we would love to post your articles on our website.
Here are our 10 rules for submitting:
- Please do not send us an email asking us whether we accept guest posts. WE DO!
- Please submit your finished article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please only submit articles that relate to health and fitness gadgets and wearables. To get an idea of appropriate topics, look through the articles that are already on our website.
- If you want to write a review about a product, please send us an email to make sure we have not already posted our own review. For all other topics, its ok to just send us the completed article.
- There is no minimum word count but posts should typically run between 250 and a maximum of 800 words. If you want to include specific images in your article, send them as attachments.
- We ask that posts submitted be unique and original. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online or that you plan to distribute to other websites. If you have written an article for your own blog or website – we would be happy for you to do some basic rewriting/summarising and then submit to us.
- If you work for a content farm or are writing articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO or to plug a product or brand name in a post, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy, then we are not interested.
- Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we are more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. If you would like your picture included, please send this along with your article.
- If you mention a health-claim statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to the original source. Ideally you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. This way, readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- By submitting to gadgetsandwearables.com you acknowledge editing might occur on behalf of our editorial team.
We are looking forward to working with you.