If you’re holding out for a Garmin fitness tracker of smartwatch, now is the time to act. There are big savings on a range of items for Cyber Monday.
Essential reading: Top fitness trackers and health gadgets
While some wearable manufacturers have been struggling, Garmin has been going from strength to strength. Its success lies in the quality and wide range of fitness and sports gear. The company has grown quite a bit since it was established in the not too distant 1989. Its first product was a GPS unit which sold for $2,500. Thankfully, prices have come down quite a bit since then!
The company’s wearables strategy is centered on purpose-built devices for consumers who want to measure and enhance their active lifestyle pursuits. This year we didn’t see too many new devices. The coronavirus pandemic is to blame, along with chip shortages and energy supply disruptions in some Asian countries.
The Summer might be over but that’s no reason not to get or stay in shape. Whatever you’re into – running, cycling, swimming, golfing, walking, or simply being more active – there’s a Garmin to help you with that. The wearables giant has some of the best sports watches and fitness bands out there.
For the average person who does the occasional run, cycle or swim, the Vivoactive 4 is the best Garmin fitness watch. It comes with pretty much everything they will need to track their activity and there’s an option with built-in storage for music, too.
But if you’re after something more discreet and in the form of a fitness band, our suggestion would be to opt for the Vivosmart 4. In additional to the usual smarts it has a Pulse Ox sensor.
- Vivofit Jr 3 – $59.99 ((down from $79.99)
- Vivoactive 4 and Vivoactive 4s – $199.99 (down from $349.99)
- Venu 2 and Venu 2S – $349.99 (down from $399.99)
- Venu SQ – $129.99 (down from $199.99)
- Vivomove 3 – $149.99 (down from $249.99)
- Venu SQ Music – $179.99 (down from $249.99)
Forerunner is a great line for those who are into sports such as running and cycling. It’s even better with a couple of new additions in the form of the Forerunner 55 and 945 LTE. Most of the range is currently on sale.
- Forerunner 245 Music – $249.99 (down from $349.99)
- Forerunner 745 – $399.99 (down from $499.99)
- Forerunner 945 LTE – $499.99 (down from $649.99)
For those that only want the best, the Fenix line is the way to go. These watches pack pretty much everything Garmin has on offer into a premium design. Some great deals can be picked up on Fenix 6 watches right now.
- Fenix 6 and Fenix 6s (standard edition) – $349.99 (down from $549.99)
- Fenix 6 (and 6s) Pro & Sapphire – $449.99 (down from $649.99)
- Fenix 6 (and 6s) Pro Solar – $549.99 (down from $799.99)
- Fenix 6X Pro & Sapphire – $499.99 (down from $699.99)
- Fenix 6X Pro Solar – $699.99 (down from $949.99)
- Instict Solar – $249.99 (down from $399.99)
- Enduro – $699.99 (down from $799.99)
We are a review site that receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. Purchasing items by clicking on links in this article allows us to run this website. We are independently owned and all opinions expressed here are our own. See our affiliate disclosure page for more details.
Like this article? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and never miss out!