QardioBase – a new addition to the Qardio family
QardioBase is the latest addition to the smart scales market. The new scale will be released in October.
Quardio is a company that already has a number of quality health and fitness wearables on the market, such as the QardioArm – a well designed wireless connected blood pressure monitor, and QardioCore – a unique smart connected ECG/EKG monitor.
According to the Quardio website, QardioBase is a wireless smart scale and body analyzer that will combine a sleek design, intelligent features and ease of use to make weight management simple. QardioBase will work both with iOS or Android devices, connecting via Bluetooth 4.0. The pictures of QuardioBase do indeed show a well designed and sleek looking smart scale and Quardio is known for good quality products.
A normal scale can tell you your weight, but QardioBase will go far beyond – measuring your body fat percentage, muscle mass, water weight, bone mass and BMI. As is the case with most smart scales on the market, QardioBase will allow you to track your progress with smart charts, trends and stats, set reminders. All your measurements will automatically be saved in Qardio’s secure cloud, where you can choose to share them with your doctor or close ones. The Qardio App will also work with Apple Health.
QardioBase, Wireless Smart Scale
|View on Qardio website|
QardioBase is designed to automatically recognize you and other members of your family and even grows with your expanding family thanks to Pregnancy Mode which helps expecting moms safely track their progress during this happy time and beyond.
QardioBase body analyzer scale will works in ‘Normal Mode’ to view your weight in lb, kg or stones, but will also offers a unique ‘Smart Feedback Mode’ which will allow you to follow your weight trend without the stress of looking at numbers. A original concept indeed! A gentle vibration lets you know your measurement has been taken, and you’re rewarded with a smile when you stay on track.
- Measures your weight, body mass index (BMI), and body composition (body fat, muscle, water and bone mass).
- Tracks your progress over time with smart charts, trends and stats
- Helps you to achieve your goals by setting targets and reminders
- Offers several display modes, including Smart Feedback to follow your weight trend without looking at the numbers
- Includes Pregnancy Mode for expectant mothers to safely track their weight changes
- Automatically recognizes users for convenient use by the whole family
- Fully integrates with the Qardio product family via the companion Qardio App, automatically storing all your data in Qardio’s secure cloud
- Allows you to automatically share your measurements and progress with your doctor, family and friends
- Compatible with iOS (7.0 or later) and Android (4.4 “KitKat” or later) via Bluetooth 4.0
- 3 year limited warranty
One thought on “QardioBase – a new addition to the Qardio family”
I am interested in Samsung Patch S-Patch 3